Executive Assistant - Catholic Schools Office
Job no: 496230
Work type: permanent, full time
Categories: Executive Assistant
Catholic Schools Office
The Catholic Schools Office (CSO) provides a range of services to support approximately 2,500 staff in 45 vibrant and dynamic Catholic school communities that serve more than 18,000 students. The CSO assists schools to build teaching and leadership capabilities in communities of professional educators who share responsibility for school improvement and for achieving the best outcomes for our students.
This position will be located in Lismore
Full time, permanent position commencing as soon as possible
- Salary: Attractive salary dependent on skills and experience + 11% superannuation
- Additional benefits: Access to salary packaging including vehicle leasing, laptop, mobile phone, and credit card
- Working hours: 7-hour working day, 35-hour week
- Flexibility: Achieve both work-life balance and the benefits of face-to-face collaboration with your peers with our hybrid working model
- Staff wellbeing: An absolute focus on our peoples’ safety and wellbeing, and access to free counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Growth: Learning and career development opportunities.
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check, or willingness to obtain
- a current/valid Australian Driver’s License and eligibility to work within Australia for the period of the appointment.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration, or similar preferred.
- At least 5 years experience working in a busy office environment, preferably within a support role to a senior executive.
- Experience working with committees in a secretarial role (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills e.g., listening, empathising, evaluating the responses of others and responding appropriately and sensitively to the needs of the individual/s.
- Outstanding organisational skills, including work planning and time management, with the ability to work to defined deadlines, to prioritise, remain calm under pressure and remain focused.
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and community engagement.
- Excellent computer skills with demonstrated ability in MS Office/Google suite.
- Navigating new technologies and systems to enhance efficiency and continuously improve.
- Problem solving skills and an ability to identify and resolve issues using your own initiative.
- Experience in drafting communications, presentations and supporting events management.
- Experience working with information that is confidential and sensitive.
Plus the following generic criteria:
- Knowledge of WHS and equity principles in the workplace.
- Respect and uphold the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of the Employer.
Your cover letter must address the key capabilities listed above.
Applications close: 3.00pm, Monday 11 December 2023
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend