Teacher MUSIC/DRAMA/ARTS - St Joseph's Tweed Heads
Job no: 492854
Work type: temporary, full time
Location: Tweed Heads
St Joseph's Primary Tweed Heads
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position
TEACHER - MUSIC/DRAMA/ARTS
Full time temporary position (0.8 fte) for 2022 school year
Applicants must have:
- a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- willing to teach any class level from K-6 and demonstrate effective classroom practice, including ICT, that fosters independent learners and enhances a rich learning environment.
- ability to play an instrument (preferably the piano) and instruct children in the use of various instruments.
- experienced in school musical and drama productions and in guiding students undertaking individual or group performances.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Enquiries to the school: 0755362519
Applications must be received by 3:30 pm Friday 29th October 2021.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend