Newman Senior Technical College
Newman Senior Technical College is one of the largest senior secondary College on the NSW North Coast with one of the highest VET course enrolments in NSW. The College is a specialist facility providing students with opportunities to achieve their HSC and national qualifications.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - AUTOMOTIVE
Temporary, part time position (0.4 FTE / 2 days per week) commencing 12 July to 17 December 2021
(with the possibility for continued employment in 2022)
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check.
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA).
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College.
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty.
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead document
- hold the following qualifications: -
- Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology (AUR20516);
- Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation (AUR20716);
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (TAE40110).
- ability to teach another subject.
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday, 21 June 2020.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer