St Augustine's Primary School, Coffs Harbour
St Augustine’s Primary School Coffs Harbour is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. St Augustine’s Primary School Coffs Harbour is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Pastoral Care and Inclusion Support
Part-time, temporary position - 3 days per week ( Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
2024 school year
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- have experience in maintaining open and effective communication with parents and guardians regarding their child's well-being and progress
- able to work closely with leadership, teachers, school counsellors, and other staff members to identify and address student needs
- have a deep knowledge and understanding of Pastoral Care policies, approaches and practices to improve student well-being
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees one of which may include a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Applications must be received by 5:00pm Monday 9 October 2023
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.