St Joseph's Primary School, South Grafton
Established in 1858, St Joseph’s Primary School was the first Catholic Primary school in the Lismore Diocese and continues to provide high-quality Catholic Education for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year Six.
We have one class in each of the seven grades and cater for a wide range of students. We teach in collaborative and flexible learning spaces, carefully tailoring each lesson to each child’s needs. We pride ourselves in providing an inclusive, rich and stimulating educational experience that is firmly focussed on growth for every child every day.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Stage 2 or 3
Full time temporary position for school 2024 year
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees.
Applications must be received by 3.00pm 13 October, 2023.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.