Canteen Manager - St Peter's Primary Port Macquarie
Job no: 492736
Work type: temporary, part time
Location: Port Macquarie
Categories: General Employee, Classroom & Learning Support Officer, Canteen
St Peter's Primary School, Port Macquarie
St Peter's Primary School Port Macquarie first opened its classroom doors in 1993 with 4 classes and 94 students. Today our school caters for over 500 students, with over 50 staff supporting the development and wellbeing of each child. St Peter's Primary School is located on the beautiful Mid North Coast and forms part of the St Agnes' Catholic Parish Schools. Each student’s personal growth and the pursuit of learning within the Catholic context is nurtured, promoted and celebrated in partnership with parents, pastors, Parish and the wider community. Our Mission, is to enable students to 'achieve the fullness of life' and our Vision, promotes 'success in learning and life' featuring four core values - Being like Jesus, Being Respectful, Being a Learner and Being Safe.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Part time temporary position 25 hours per week for 2022 school year.
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Ability to identify the Mission of a Catholic School and demonstrate Christian values in dealing with children, parents, teachers and the general public
- Ability to work in a team environment and with school volunteers
- Ability to plan, organise, monitor canteen operations
- Food handling certificate - recommended
- Ability to fulfil all WHS policies and Procedures
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees.
Applications close 3:00 pm Friday 22 October 2021.
Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend