Catholic School Office Lismore
The Catholic Schools Office is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of
within our Information Technology Services, based in the Clarence area.
The successful applicant will provide ICT support to Parish Schools and CSO by maintaining the integrity of the CSO ICT System and Network structure and providing level one ICT support to staff and students of the schools in the Clarence area.
An applicant must:
- have a working knowledge of WHS and equity in employment with a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies
- have a knowledge of and respect to the Catholic ethos and mission of the Catholic Schools Office.
- a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- hold a current drivers Licience
- A sound knowledge of ICT and its integration into the classroom and office environments;
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong client focus (patience, tolerance and a genuine desire to assist;
- Ability to be trained and display competence in the functional and technical aspects of ICT;
- Minimum Certification Requirements: Certificate II in Information Technology;
Full Role description available here.
Applications close: 9.00am Monday 17 May 2021
enquiries to Rick via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.