Mt St Patrick Primary School, Murwillumbah
Mt St Patrick Primary School, Murwillumbah was established in 1904 and currently has 14 classes with 356 students. The school is part of a strong, vibrant and supportive community located on the Far North Coast of NSW. Mt St Patrick Primary School is a Christ-centred learning community. Our motivated and professional staff have a commitment to inspiring our students in enabling them to demonstrate our school motto of ‘With Heart & Pride’ in all that they do.
We invite suitably qualified applicants to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Art Specialist (2 days a week) Kinder - Year 6
Part time, temporary position commencing 27th January 2023
- Opportunity to apply for the role on a permanent basis in the future
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- willing to teach any class level from K-6.
- shares a passion for teaching art to students
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: 02 6672 1821
Applications must be received by 3:00pm Wednesday 12th October 2022
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.