St John Paul College, Coffs Harbour
St John Paul College is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognized and developed. St John Paul College is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice, and where the learning outcomes of every student are improved.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Maths
Temporary, full time position for the period 5 September 2022 - 5 September 2023
Maternity Leave replacement position
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Applications must be received by 9am Friday 24 June, 2022.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.