Canteen Manager - Saint James Primary, Yamba
Job no: 493502
Work type: temporary, part time
Saint James Primary, Yamba
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Part time temporary position commencing as soon as possible until end of 2022 school year
(6 hours per week on a Thursday)
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Ability to identify the Mission of a Catholic School and demonstrate Christian values in dealing with children, parents, teachers and the general public
- Ability to work in a team environment and with school volunteers
- Ability to plan, organise, monitor canteen operations
- Food handling certificate - recommended
- Ability to fulfil all WHS policies and Procedures
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Applications close: 3.00pm Monday 20th June, 2022.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend