St Joseph's Primary, Maclean
St Joseph's Primary Maclean is a Professional Learning Community where the unique dignity of each and every child is valued. We provide a quality education that is both purposeful & personalised, rich in curriculum and built around flexible learning spaces to encourage collaboration, critical thinking & creativity. Learning Begins with Me - head, heart and hands is the vision for learning that captures the spirit of education at St Joseph's Maclean. A contemporary education and faith based in Catholic tradition permeates all we do, giving our students a great foundation for learning and life.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
Classroom Teacher (0.6-1.0 FTE)
Temporary position for the remainder of the 2022 School Year
(Graduates and part-time teachers are encouraged to apply)
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- have a demonstrated ability to work successfully in a flexible working environment
- demonstrated effective classroom practice that fosters independent learners through the use of age appropriate pedagogies
- ability to creatively use technology to enhance a rich learning environment.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister (if available).
The position can be negotiated between 0.6-1.0 FTE for the right applicant.
Enquiries are encouraged to make contact via email with the School Principal (email@example.com)
Applications must be received by 5:00 pm, Friday 17th June 2022
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.