Mount St Patrick College, Murwillumbah
Mt St Patrick is a co-educational Secondary College operating within the Diocese of Lismore. It was opened in 1926 by the Presentation Sisters. Mt St Patrick College aims at providing for the total development of its pupils, spiritually, intellectually, physically, morally, socially, emotionally and culturally and through a sound education based on Christian, and especially Catholic, principles in an atmosphere that reflects these principles. The College is situated in Murwillumbah in the beautiful Tweed Valley, close to beaches, national parks and the Gold Coast.
TEACHER - TAS
- Hospitality (VET) and Design and Technology (11-12)
- Food Technology (9-10)
- Technology (7-8)
Full-time temporary maternity leave position for terms 3 and 4 2021
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese To Work Teach and Lead document
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Enquiries to the college.
Applications must be recieved before 3.00pm 18 May 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer