St Joseph's Primary Maclean
St Joseph's Catholic School is a learning community where the unique dignity of each and every person is respected and valued. We strive to be a place of high expectations in learning, values and behaviour. The School is forward thinking in its philosophy of learning, purposeful in selecting the right staff and creatively utilises open modern learning environments to ensure learning is collaborative, engaging and targeted.
CLASSROOM TEACHER STAGE 2
Full time temporary position (maternity leave replacement) commencing for the period (Term 2-4 2021)
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese To Work Teach and Lead document
- assess and provide feedback on student learning.
- implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices.
- use technology effectively and creatively to support student learning.
Applications must include a complete resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a Parish Priest or Minister at which applicant currently worships.
Please note that applicants applying for this position will be required to have an interview on Thursday 18 March 2021. If travel constraints or COVID-19 restrictions are in place, these may occur via Zoom.
Application close: 4.00pm 12th March 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.