Catholic Schools Office, Lismore
Catholic education in the Diocese of Lismore is a long standing provider of school education on the north coast of New South Wales. 46 Catholic primary and secondary schools, operate in all major urban centres and many smaller towns from Tweed Heads to Laurieton. All Catholic schools seek to provide a comprehensive, quality education in a welcoming and secure environment.
Transformation Team - Support Officer
This position is located at the Catholic Schools Office, Lismore,
Full time, 3 year temporary position
The role of the Transformation Team Support will be to provide high level administrative and project support to the Transformation Team.
An applicant must:
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the Catholic Schools Office
- have a working knowledge of W.H.&S. and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies
- have a current Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain.
- Experience in providing high quality administrative and project support
- Organisational skills and the ability to work well independently and co-operatively within a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Flexibility; able to work in agile and ambiguous situations
- Ability to overcome obstacles and problem solve issues
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook and Word.
Your application should address the Selection Criteria as listed in the Position Description
Enquiries should be directed to Kathy Lovell, Transformation Manager via: (02) 6622 0422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 9:00 a.m. Monday, 8th March, 2021
Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An equal opportunity employer.