St John's College, Woodlawn
St John's College, Woodlawn is a co-educational Catholic Secondary College situated in a charming rural setting 5km from Lismore and just over half an hour from Ballina and Byron Bay. The current enrolments are around 770.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
Senior Modern History and English
Temporary, full time position commencing 18 March 2024 for the remainder of the 2024 school year
(Maternity Leave replacement position)
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- ability to teach Catholic Studies would be an advantage
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: 02 6626 2600
Applications must be received by 3.00 pm Monday 26 February, 2024
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.