St Paul's College, Kempsey
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Science
Permanent, full time position, commencing Term 1 2024
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- ability to teach Stage 4 & 5 Science
- ability to teach a Stage 6 Science subject
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Information of the Hastings Region
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 3:00 pm Friday 6 October 2023
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.