Catholic Schools Office
The Catholic Schools Office (CSO) provides a range of services to support approximately 2,500 staff in 45 vibrant and dynamic Catholic school communities that serve more than 18,000 students. The CSO assists schools to build teaching and leadership capabilities in communities of professional educators who share responsibility for school improvement and for achieving the best outcomes for our students.
Manager, Online Education Centre
This position can work remotely, or be based in Tweed Heads, Lismore, Coffs Harbour, or Port Macquarie
Part time (4 days per fortnight / 0.4 FTE), 2-year contract commencing at the beginning of the 2024 school year
Staff who are currently employed in a full time permanent capacity at a school would need to apply to their Principal for leave from their current position to take up the role if successful. The successful candidate will be paid at their current teacher classification plus a Coordinator 3 allowance (pro rata), and will be released from their position at the school for the required days worked per week.
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- a current/valid Australian Driver’s License and eligibility to work within Australia for the period of the appointment.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or a related field.
- Experience in online course development and instructional design.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS) and educational technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and online teaching best practices.
- Expertise in managing people, budgets and resources.
Plus, the following generic selection criteria:
- Knowledge of WHS and equity principles in the workplace.
- Respect and uphold the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of the Employer.
Your cover letter must address the key capabilities listed above.
Applications close: 3.00pm, Monday 9 October 2023
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.