St Joseph's College, Banora Point
St Joseph's College caters to approximately 850 students from Years 7 - 12, forming part of St Joseph's Parish, Tweed Heads. Located on the beautiful Far North Coast of NSW, the College has a mission to promote an attitude of excellence among staff and students to provide students with an education in the Catholic tradition within a caring, supportive and disciplined environment where high expectations see students work toward attaining the fullness of life.
We employ over 120 teaching and support staff. Our teaching staff strives to provide dynamic learning opportunities for all students to achieve success.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Combination of one or more of the following Subjects:-
HSIE, RE, PDHPE, Maths, WRP
Temporary, full time/part time positions, Permanent, full time/part time positions
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- ability to teach another subject
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: 07 5524 9002.
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Wednesday 11 October 2023.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.