Regional Executive Coordinator (Tweed) - Catholic Schools Office
Job no: 494672
Work type: permanent, full time
Location: Tweed Heads
Catholic Schools Office
The Catholic Schools Office (CSO) provides a range of services to support approximately 2,500 staff in 45 vibrant and dynamic Catholic school communities that serve more than 18,000 students. The CSO assists schools to build teaching and leadership capabilities in communities of professional educators who share responsibility for school improvement and for achieving the best outcomes for our students.
Regional Executive Coordinator
This position will be located in Tweed Heads
Full time, permanent position. Start date to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Salary: Attractive annual salary plus 11% superannuation
- Additional benefits: Access to salary packaging including vehicle leasing, laptop
- Working hours: 7 hour working day, 35 hour week
- Flexibility: Achieve both work-life balance and the benefits of face-to-face collaboration with your peers with our hybrid working model
- Staff wellbeing: An absolute focus on our peoples’ safety and wellbeing, and access to free counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Growth: Learning and career development opportunities.
- a current/valid Australian Driver’s License and eligibility to work within Australia for the period of the appointment.
- Certificate IV in Business Administration, or similar preferred.
- At least 5 years in a busy office environment, preferably within an assisting role to a senior executive, together with experience in office management/coordination.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills at an executive level including presentation, consultation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, including work planning and time management, with the ability to work to defined deadlines, to prioritise, remain calm under pressure and remain focused.
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and relationship building
- Problem solving skills and an ability to identify and resolve issues using own initiative.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking research, analysing information and presenting findings and recommendations.
- Experience in the preparation of a wide range of communications including correspondence, memorandums, reports, briefing papers, etc.
- Prior experience in coordinating events management
- Excellent computer skills with demonstrated ability in MS Office/Google suite.
- Experience working with information that is confidential and sensitive
Plus the following generic capabilities:
- Knowledge of WHS and equity principles in the workplace
- Respect and uphold the ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church and the values of the Employer.
Your cover letter must address the key capabilities listed above.
Applications close: 10am, Monday 26 February 2024
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools
For identified child related roles, Child Protection legislation requires preferred candidates to hold a valid NSW WWCC
An equal opportunity employer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend