St Paul's College, Kempsey
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - English
Temporary, full time position, commencing January 2024
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- possibility for position to become permanent
- conditional and new graduates are welcome to apply
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Relocation support may be provided for the right applicant
New graduates and welcome and warmly encouraged to apply
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3:00pm Friday 23rd June 2023
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.