St Joseph's Regional College, Port Macquarie
St Joseph’s Regional College caters for approximately 1100 students from Years 7-12, forming part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools. Located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW between the hinterland and the coast, the College has a mission to promote an attitude of excellence among staff and students, and to provide students with an education in the Catholic tradition within a caring, supportive and disciplined environment. Our vision at St Joseph’s Regional College, as a community anchored in faith, is to empower all through:
Fostering critical, collaborative thinkers
Delivering a rich, diverse experience
Nurturing respectful, positive relationship,
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - HSIE
Full time temporary position 7th August 2023 to 26th January 2024
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- applicants must be enthusiastic and be willing to work in a team and add value to our already dynamic teaching faculty
- ability to teach Religious Education an advantage
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 12th June 2023
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.