MacKillop College, Port Macquarie
MacKillop College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College provides a learning and teaching environment that encourages striving for excellence for over 1100 students. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs as well as outstanding academic, sporting and cultural opportunities. MacKillop College is part of St Agnes’ Catholic Parish Secondary Schools which offers excellence and choice of three exceptional educational endeavours.
We pride ourselves on the beautiful grounds and clean environment we have for our students, staff and school community. To join our Maintenance team, we invite you to apply/express your interest in employment as a cleaner with MacKillop College.
Part time permanent position
Commencing June 19th (Negotiable)
30 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 48 weeks per year
5:00am-11:30am or 12:00pm-6:30pm
- hold a current/valid NSW Working with Children Check
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- hold a current First Aide Certificate
- the successful applicant will also be actively willing to support the Catholic Ethos of the school and support school extra curricula events
- have basic Computer skills
- Evidence of qualifications and experience in a similar / same role, or capacity to complete the duties.
- A willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community and committed team.
- Understand the work environment by, learning quickly to use and maintain, cleaning equipment, materials and chemical supplies.
- Apply Workplace Health and Safety standards, especially in the use and application of cleaning equipment and materials.
- Handle tasks with a high degree of confidentiality and awareness of the need for security in relation to rooms and buildings, personal property and equipment.
- Good physical fitness and health.
- Cleaning of all administration and staff work and lunch areas.
- Vacuuming and general cleaning of classrooms and all learning spaces.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees.
Applications must be received by 9:00am, Monday June 5th, 2023.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.