Canteen Manager - St James Primary School, Yamba
Job no: 494575
Work type: temporary, part time
Saint James Primary School, Yamba
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Part time temporary position for the remainder of the 2023 school year
Minimum of 6 hours per week, day negotioable
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Ability to work in a team environment and with school volunteers
- Ability to plan, organise, monitor canteen operations
- Food handling certificate - recommended
- Ability to fulfil all WHS policies and Procedures
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees.
Enquiries to the school: (02) 66463266
Applications close: 12noon Thursday 8th June, 2023.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend