St Brigid's Primary School - Kyogle
St Brigid's Primary School is situated in beautiful Kyogle, in the Northern Rivers region of NSW. Our school has been offering families in our area a quality Catholic Education in the Mercy tradition since 1914. St Brigid's is a student centered Catholic school that prides itself on teamwork to enhance the wellbeing and success of every learner.
An outstanding opportunity exists for a passionate Primary Teacher to join our collaborative team. If you are committed to an inquiry approach to learning and teaching and love supporting children to flourish, we invite you to apply for the following position.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Year 5 (readvertised)
Full time temporary position for Terms 3 & 4 (Maternity leave replacement)
Commencing 31 May or earlier by negotiation
Assistance in finding accomodation is provided (1 bedroom unit)
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community
- a proven ability to incorporate digital technologies into effective classroom learning and teaching
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: 02 66 32 1988
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.