Xavier Catholic College, Ballina
Xavier Catholic College is a ministry of the Catholic Parish of St Francis Xavier and is a Companion School of Jesuit Education Australia. As a school within the Diocese of Lismore, and as a Companion School in JEA, the College enjoys wonderful ongoing support, outstanding spiritual nurturing and guidance, academic and vocational outcomes that are exceptional, strong and supportive Pastoral Care, and enviable networking and fellowship opportunities across our Diocese and Australia.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
Part time temporary position for the 2023 school year
30 hours per week
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work with all members of the school community both individually and as a member of a team
- Understanding of and capability to apply Workplace Health and Safety standards, especially in the use and application of workshop-specific equipment and materials
- Ability to use industry-specific equipment within the Technologies Workshops and assist staff and students in their use
- Ability to use and maintain equipment, materials, and supplies and basic computer skills
- Ability to support productive working relationships by carrying out duties with limited supervision and cooperatively participating as a team member
- Ability to provide in-class student support as required
Please see the position description for more information.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Friday 3 February 2023.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.