MacKillop College, Port Macquarie
MacKillop College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College provides a learning and teaching environment that encourages striving for excellence for over 1100 students. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs as well as outstanding academic, sporting and cultural opportunities. MacKillop College is part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools which offers excellence and choice of three exceptional educational endeavours.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
Permanent full time position commencing 27 February 2023
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check.
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA).
- be compliant with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment.
- Applicants are willing and able to participate in, and support, the Catholic Mission of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools.
- Provide evidence of Religious Education qualifications with experience in Stage 4 - 6, and teaching Studies of Religion.
- Able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Applications must be received by 9.00 am, 3 February 2023.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.