Mount St Patrick College Murwillumbah
Mount St Patrick provides a rich Catholic education in the tradition of the Presentation Sisters. Over many years the College has consistently produced excellent academic results and is proud of the high expectations it has of its students and their values. Mount St Patrick College has deep roots in the local community and is highly regarded for its dedication to, and care of, students since 1926. The College offers students a wide range of opportunities catering to their needs and interests, confident in its ability to achieve the best for all students. The College staff are passionate and innovative and applications are welcomed from those who feel they can build upon this rich tradition. The Tweed Valley is a beautiful area ranging from mountains, rivers and forests to beautiful beaches whilst also being close to the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - English
Temporary, full time position commencing Term 1, 2023 for 12 Months
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: 0266722340
Applications must be received by 3:00 pm Monday 5th December 2022.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.