St Francis Xavier Primary School,
Woolgoolga is situated on the Mid North Coast of NSW, approximately 25km north of Coffs Harbour.
St Francis Xavier Primary is committed to creating a culture of excellence where every student can learn, improve and succeed.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
Full time temporary positions x 3
For the 2023 school year
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- willing to teach any class level from K-6.
- willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- ability to creatively use ICT to enhance a rich learning environment.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: (02) 6654 1981
Applications must be received by 5pm 21 October, 2022
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.