St Francis Xavier Primary School, Ballina
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
Part time, temporary position (3 days per week)
commencing 27 January 2023
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
Your application should address the above criteria and include the nomination of three (3) referees, one of whom should be your Parish Priest.
Applications must be received by 3.00 p.m. Monday, 10 October 2022.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.