Teacher Textiles - St Paul's College, Kempsey
Job no: 493715
Work type: permanent, full time
St Paul's College Kempsey
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Textiles
Permanent, full time position, commencing January 2023
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- ability to teach another subject, PDHPE (highly desirable) and teach Stage 6 Textiles (experienced)
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Applications must be received by 3:00 pm Friday 19 August 2022
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend