School Administration Officer - St John's College, Lismore
Job no: 493591
Work type: temporary, part time
Location: Diocese of Lismore
St John's College, Lismore
Part time temporary position commencing 18 July 2022 for the remainder 2022 school year.
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have the ability to handle tasks with a high degree of confidentiality
- have a working knowledge of WH&S and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
Selection Criteria -
- provide evidence of well-developed communication, administrative and office skills with an ability to deal tactfully, confidently and effectively with people at all levels
- capacity to show initiative and demonstrate effective time management, organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet pressing deadlines and competing priorities
- highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft and Google applications with willingness and ability to learn new systems
- ability to be flexible with hours and duties when required; the position will be required to work the College library from time to time
- capacity to take direction and willingness to work as part of a team
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Applications must be received by 3.00 pm Monday, 27 June 2022.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend