St. Joseph's Primary, Wauchope
At St Joseph's Primary, we are a supportive and inclusive Catholic Parish School, enabling all students to 'achieve the fullness of life' (John:10:10).
Working collaboratively, we provide quality education for students through meaningful, innovative learning and faith-filled experiences.
We embrace parent engagement and pride ourselves in building strong family and community partnerships.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - Stage 1
Full time temporary position commencing 15th August to end of the 2022 school year
- hold a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- a commitment to work and collaborate in a team environment.
- be willing to be involved in a vibrant school culture and engage within the local school community.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees, including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: Principal - Mr. Brendan Kiely
Applications must be received by 3.00 pm Friday 15 July 2022
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.