Mary Help of Christians Primary School, Sawtell
Mary Help of Christians School is a vibrant school community serving the communities of Sawtell, Toormina, Boambee and Bonville. Our school is an integral part of the faith community of the Sawtell Catholic Parish and is part of the Lismore Diocesan School system.
The school promotes and values academic excellence providing a personalised and flexible learning environment where we all collaborate, sharing responsibility for reaching our potential.
Guided by Gospel values, our students are given the opportunity to develop strategies to manage themselves individually and interpersonally, to understand our world and act ethically and responsibly.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
Full-time temporary maternity leave position commencing
19th September 2022 - 20th December 2022
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- Be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- Have an understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- Have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- Be generous, reflective practitioners with a growth mindset and a commitment to the development of lifelong learning habits
- Be committed to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community
- Have a demonstrated ability to support students with additional needs
Applications must be received by 3pm Friday 15th July 2022.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.