School Administration Officer - Mt St Patrick College, Murwillumbah
Job no: 493509
Work type: permanent, full time
Categories: Administration, General Employee, School Admin Officer
Mount St Patrick College, Murwillumbah
Mount St Patrick provides a rich Catholic education in the tradition of the Presentation Sisters. Over many years the College has consistently produced excellent academic results and is proud of the high expectations it has of its students and their values. Mount St Patrick College has deep roots in the local community and is highly regarded for its dedication to, and care of, students since 1926. The College offers students a wide range of opportunities catering to their needs and interests, confident in its ability to achieve the best for all students. The College staff are passionate and innovative and applications are welcomed from those who feel they can build upon this rich tradition. The Tweed Valley is a beautiful area ranging from mountains, rivers and forests to beautiful beaches whilst also being close to the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Administration Assistant - Enrolment
Full time permanent position
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have the ability to handle tasks with a high degree of confidentiality
- have a working knowledge of WH&S and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- provide evidence of well-developed communication, administrative and office skills with an ability to deal tactfully, confidently and effectively with people at all levels
- capacity to show initiative and demonstrate effective time management, organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet pressing deadlines and competing priorities
- highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft and Google applications with willingness and ability to learn new systems
- knowledge of or experience with Compass and NESA
- previously experienced in a school office would be desirable
- current First Aid certificate
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 30 May 2022
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend