Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited
Catholic education in the Diocese of Lismore is a long standing provider of school education on the north coast of New South Wales. 45 Catholic primary and secondary schools, operate in all major urban centres and many smaller towns from Tweed Heads to Laurieton. All Catholic schools seek to provide a comprehensive, quality education in a welcoming and secure environment.
VET Administrative Assistant
This position is located at the Catholic Schools Office Coffs Harbour Annexure
Full time permanent position commencing 17 January 2022
An applicant must:
- hold a current/valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have a working knowledge of W.H.&S. and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the Catholic Schools Office
- Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Training Packages
- NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) VET
- Schools Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships (SBATs)
- Ability to use the following aXcelerate, Filemaker Pro, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Zoom Video Conferencing.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – TAE410110
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to take initiative, be adaptable to solve complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft and Google applications with willingness and ability to learn new systems.
You application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees.
Applications close: 3pm, Friday 29 October 2021
Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An equal opportunity employer.