St. Joseph's School WAUCHOPE
At St. Joseph's Primary we are a supportive and inclusive Catholic Parish School, enabling all students to achieve the fullness of life (Jn:10:10).
Working collaboratively, we provide quality education for students through meaningful, innovative learning and faith-filled experiences.
We embrace parent engagement and pride ourselves in building strong family and community partnerships.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position
TEACHER - Intervention Specialist
Part time, temporary (0.6 fte) position for the 2022 school year
Applicants must have:
- a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- skills and knowledge around tier 2 & tier 3 Intervention programs
- willing to teach any class level from K-6
- willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications must be received by 3.00pm, Monday 8 November 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.