MacKillop College, Port Macquarie
MacKillop College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College provides a learning and teaching environment that encourages striving for excellence for over 1100 students. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs as well as outstanding academic, sporting and cultural opportunities. MacKillop College is part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools which offers excellence and choice of three exceptional educational endeavours.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position commencing 28th February 2022. Please note applications close Monday, 25th October 2021 at 9.00am.
TEACHER - English
Temporary, full time Maternity Leave replacement position
commencing (28th February 2022 - 23rd September 2022)
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- hold full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA).
- be compliant with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment.
- Have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- Provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty.
- Able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- Willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools https://stagnesparish.org.au/.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications must be received by 9.00 am Monday, 25th October 2021.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.