Senior Administration/Enrolment Officer- Mt St Patrick College, Murwillumbah
Job no: 492858
Work type: permanent, full time, temporary, full time
Categories: Administration, General Employee, School Admin Officer
Mount St Patrick College, Murwillumbah
Mount St Patrick provides a rich Catholic education in the tradition of the Presentation Sisters. Over many years the College has consistently produced excellent academic results and is proud of the high expectations it has of its students and their values. Mount St Patrick College has deep roots in the local community and is highly regarded for its dedication to, and care of, students since 1926. The College offers students a wide range of opportunities catering to their needs and interests, confident in its ability to achieve the best for all students. The College staff are passionate and innovative and applications are welcomed from those who feel they can build upon this rich tradition. The Tweed Valley is a beautiful area ranging from mountains, rivers and forests to beautiful beaches whilst also being close to the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION/ENROLMENT OFFICER
Full time temporary / permanent (76 hours per fortnight) position commencing November 1, 2022
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- have the ability to handle tasks with a high degree of confidentiality.
- have a working knowledge of WH&S and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies.
- provide evidence of well-developed communication, administrative and office skills with an ability to deal tactfully, confidently and effectively with people, (staff, parents) at all levels
- capacity to show initiative and demonstrate effective time management, organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet pressing deadlines and competing priorities, capacity to take direction and willingness to work as part of a team.
- highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft and Google applications with willingness and ability to learn new systems
- ability to be flexible with hours when required
- support school extra curricula events
- knowledge of or experience with student enrolments would be desirable
- previously experience in a school office would be desirable
- current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees.
An application must be received by 3:00 pm Monday 25 October 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend