St Joseph's College, Banora Point
St Joseph’s College caters to approximately 800 students from Years 7-12, forming part of St Joseph’s Parish, Tweed Heads. Located on the beautiful Far North Coast of NSW, the College has a mission to promote an attitude of excellence among staff and students and to provide students with an education in the Catholic tradition within a caring, supportive and disciplined environment.
We employ over 100 teaching and ancillary staff. Our teaching staff strives to provide dynamic learning opportunities for all students to achieve success.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position
TEACHER - Science (Physics with ability to teach Engineering desirable)
Permanent, full-time position, commencing January 28, 2022.
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- external applicants must provide COVID-19 Vaccination Status.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- ability to teach Engineer Studies will be viewed favourably
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Enquiries to the school: 0755249002 or to email@example.com
Applications must be received by 5:00 pm, Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer