Literacy and Numeracy Instructional Leader K-2 - St Joseph's Primary Kempsey
Job no: 492843
Work type: temporary, full time
St Joseph's Primary School, Kempsey
The Literacy and Numeracy Instructional Leader (K-2) works in collaboration with the school’s leadership team, especially the Principal, Assistant Principals, Leader of Pedagogy, with particular responsibility for Years K-2 to act as a ‘catalyst' for change working with teachers to build their capacity to raise students’ literacy and numeracy outcomes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified existing teachers for the following position:
Literacy and Numeracy Instructional Leader K-2
Full time temporary (3 year) position commencing 2022 school year
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- hold full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Contributes to building the capacity of teachers
- Contributes to the development of leadership
- Manages the K-2 school data required to demonstrate evidence-based teaching
- Other responsibilities and duties as requested by the Principal
- Relevant teaching qualifications to the position
- Experience in leading literacy and numeracy in K-2
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead processes to improve student performance based on analysis of data
Role description available here
Applications must be received by 9.00 am Friday 22 October 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend