St Mary's Primary School, Bellingen
St Mary’s Primary School Bellingen is seeking innovative, energetic educators with a commitment to the values and ethos of Catholic Education and student-centred learning. St Mary’s will have 130 students in 2022 who are educated by dedicated teachers and caring parents in a co-responsible manner.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position
Leader of Pedagogy
The person appointed will have a permanent teaching position in the school and this position will involve a teaching load.
Co2 point “Leaders of” positions are offered a contract within a set 3-year cycle as co-ordinator. The current 3 year cycle commences 2022.
All co-ordinator positions are advertised every 3 years within the school and incumbents are eligible for reappointment.
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
To be eligible to apply for a (Co2) position a teacher would normally be classified Band 2 (Proficient Teacher) Level 1 on the Teachers Standards Classification.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- demonstrated ability to perform the role
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to lead and develop teamwork within the faculty
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Role description available here.
Enquiries to the school:
Applications must be received by 9.00 am Friday 22 October 2020
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer