St Joseph's Primary School, South Murwillumbah
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School resides within the Sacred Heart Parish of Murwillumbah. We have an anticipated enrolment of 155 students for the 2022 school year. We pride ourselves on providing our students with every opportunity to experience success throughout their daily learning journey within a contemporary learning environment.
We focus upon fostering a growth mindset to instil in our students the confidence to grow and improve, with the resilience to take risks with their learning. We have a ‘You Can Do It!’ attitude! Coupled with our positive behaviour support practices and gospel values underpinning all we do, we believe that we are developing capable, confident, morally grounded citizens and leaders of the future.
Our very professional, highly qualified and dedicated staff work collaboratively, responding to data and student feedback to ensure that the wellbeing and learning needs of each student are recognised, nurtured and their full potential realised.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position
Full time and part time temporary positions for the 2022 school year.
Applicants must have:
- a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community.
- a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher, working in close collaboration with co-teachers and stage teams to drive student improvement.
- ability to creatively use ICT to enhance a rich learning environment.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Enquiries to the school: 0266721867
Applications must be received by 5 pm Tuesday 26th October 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.