St Joseph's Regional College, Port Macquarie
St Joseph’s Regional College caters for approximately 1100 students from Years 7-12, forming part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools. Located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW, the College has a mission to promote an attitude of excellence among staff and students, and to provide students with an education in the Catholic tradition within a caring, supportive and disciplined environment.
We employ over 130 teaching and ancillary staff. Our teaching staff have a reputation in our Diocese of highly successful HSC results and providing dynamic learning opportunities for all students to achieve success.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - FRENCH
Temporary, full time position for the 2022 school year
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- compliance with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the college
- the ability to teach Stage 4, 5 & 6 French
- the ability to teach another subject is an advantage
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Enquiries to the school email: email@example.com
Applications must be received by 9.00 a.m. Wednesday, 29th September 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer