Coordinator 2 Leader of Pedogogy
Job no: 492608
Work type: permanent, full time, temporary, full time
Location: Port Macquarie
Categories: Secondary, Coordinator
St Joseph's Regional College, Port Macquarie
St Joseph’s Regional College caters for approximately 1100 students from Years 7-12, forming part of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools. Located on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW between the hinterland and the coast, the College has a mission to promote an attitude of excellence among staff and students, and to provide students with an education in the Catholic tradition within a caring, supportive and disciplined environment. Our vision at St Joseph’s Regional College, as a community anchored in faith, is to empower all through:
- Fostering critical, collaborative thinkers
Delivering a rich, diverse experience
Nurturing respectful, positive relationships
We employ over 130 teaching and ancillary staff. Our teaching staff have a reputation in our Diocese of highly successful HSC results and providing dynamic learning opportunities for all students to achieve success.
Applications are invited for the following position:
Co2 Leader of Pedagogy
All co-ordinator positions are advertised every 3 years within the school and incumbents are eligible for reappointment.
The current 3 year cycle commences 2022.
The successful applicant will have a permanent teaching position in the school and will involve a teaching load.
Teachers who are appointed to a leadership position, whether new to the position or applying to be re-appointed, should have begun, or will begin to make a commitment to complete the requirements of Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead, Category C, during this next triennium cycle.
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- The successful applicant will be able and willing to participate fully in the religious dimension of the College;
- address any previous leadership experience
- demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to lead and develop teamwork within the faculty
- qualifications in a specialised faculty and the ability to teach other subjects
- to be eligible to apply for a (Co2) position a teacher would normally be classified Band 2 (Proficient Teacher) Level 1 on the Teachers Standards Classification.
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead document
Enquiries about this position should be directed to the College.
Applications must be received by 9.00am Friday 30 July 2021
Diocese of LIsmore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend