St Agnes’ Catholic Parish Secondary Schools (SAPSS)
Incorporating: St Joseph’s Regional College, MacKillop College
and Newman Senior Technical College
St Agnes’ Catholic Parish Secondary Schools have a coordinated approach to the employment of staff across the three secondary schools
and are seeking:
TEACHERS - SECONDARY
Full time, part time, permanent and temporary positions across all KLA areas, including Additional Needs
commencing 27 January 2022
Newman Senior Technical College is a nation leading senior College with a focus on Vocational Education and Training. The College delivers across 12 VET framework areas, plus other HSC subjects. More information is available on the Newman Senior Technical College website.
St Joseph’s Regional and MacKillop Colleges offer a Year 7–12 traditional educational model across all Key Learning Areas with exceptional academic, sporting and cultural results and opportunities.
All three schools have a long history of success and are the high schools of choice for local families. Working within SAPSS Colleges and in the beautiful seaside town is highly desirable by expert, committed and passionate staff.
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check.
- be accredited with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA).
- be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St Agnes' Catholic Parish Secondary Schools.
Expressions of Interest should include:
- a cover letter outlining specialist KLAs and subjects;
- nature of positions interested in e.g. full time, part time, permanent and temporary;
- qualifications and teaching experience in specific subjects and Key Learning Areas;
- commitment to the catholic ethos of the Colleges; and
- skills and qualities you would bring to the Colleges.
In applying for this position you are agreeing to be placed in a pool of applicants for the positions currently being advertised across all three St Agnes’ Catholic Parish Secondary Schools.
Enquiries to Belinda Hadfield : 02 65 83 2632
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications must be received by 5.00pm on Friday, 30 July 2021.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer