McAuley Catholic College, Grafton
McAuley Catholic College is situated in Grafton on the North Coast of NSW, and provides a Catholic education to students of the Clarence Valley. We are a Christ-centred community, founded on the traditions of the Sisters of Mercy and Marist Brothers. We focus on the development of the whole person through strong religious, academic, sporting, wellbeing and cultural programs and opportunities. Our Mercy values of Respect, Justice, Compassion, Excellence and Hospitality underpin everything we do in our daily work with our students.
Part-time permanent position 25 hours per week, commencing 16 August 2021
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- have the ability to handle tasks with a high degree of confidentiality.
- have a working knowledge of WH&S and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies.
- Provide evidence of well-developed communication, administrative and office skills with an ability to deal tactfully, confidently and effectively with people at all levels
- Capacity to show initiative and demonstrate effective time management, organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet pressing deadlines and competing priorities
- Highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft and Google applications with willingness and ability to learn new systems
- demonstrated skills in, or a willingness and ability to learn cloud-based school management systems
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Previous experience in the education sector (desirable)
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees.
Applications must be received by: 12 noon Friday, 30 July 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.