Job no: 492594
Work type: temporary, part time
Location: Tweed Heads
Saint Joseph's Primary, Tweed Heads
Part time, temporary maternity leave position (22.8 hours per week)
commencing 16th August 2021 to 8th April 2022. T
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check.
- current registration with Psychology Board of Australia; or membership of Australian Association of Social Workers Association or membership of PACFA (Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia)/ ACA (Australian Counselling Association).
- have a willingness to take an active part in the full life of the school and to support and uphold the mission and ethos of the Catholic Churchs work in schools.
- A strong understanding of the professional body’s ethical and legal requirements, especially in relation to working within a school setting.
- Experience in providing evidence based interventions with children and young people, individually and in groups.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and manage caseloads.
- Experience and ability to respond appropriately in crisis situations and to students presenting with complex needs.
- Experience or willingness to provide professional learning to school staff and families.
- Ability to work with a Pastoral Care team.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees.
Enquiries to (07) 5536 2519
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Friday 30th July 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend