Xavier Catholic College, Ballina
Xavier Catholic College is a ministry of the Catholic Parish of St Francis Xavier and is a Companion School of Jesuit Education Australia. As a school within the Diocese of Lismore, and as a Companion School in JEA, the College enjoys wonderful ongoing support, outstanding spiritual nurturing and guidance, academic and vocational outcomes that are exceptional, strong and supportive Pastoral Care, and enviable networking and fellowship opportunities across our Diocese and Australia.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - (Mathematics) Ability to teach Extension 1 and Extension 2
Permanent, full time position commencing (January 2022)
Applicants may also wish to address their suitability for the Leader of Learning - Mathematics
Co2 “Leader of” positions are offered a contract within a set 3-year cycle as co-ordinator 2022 - 2024
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- provide evidence of qualifications in Mathematics with the ability to teach Extension 1 and/or Extension 2 to high levels
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese Accreditation To Work Teach and Lead document
Role description Leader of Learning - Mathematics
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Friday 30 July 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer