St Joseph's Primary Wauchope
At St Joseph's Primary we are a supportive and inclusive Catholic Parish School, enabling all students to achieve the fullness of life (Jn:10-10). Working collaboratively, we provide quality education for students through meaningful, innovative learning and faith-filled experiences. We embrace parent engagement and pride ourselves in building strong family and community partnerships.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position
Part time, temporary positions for Terms 3 & 4 2021
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- willing to teach any class level from K-6
- collaborate and work positively as a part of a professional learning community
- willingness to change and develop instructional strategies to increase student growth and achievement
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Monday 21 June 2021.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.