Xavier Catholic College, Ballina (Skennars Head)
Xavier Catholic College is a co-educational Secondary College operating within the Diocese of Lismore. It was opened in 2000 and represents the realisation of a 30 year dream for the Ballina-Lennox Head Parish. Xavier Catholic College aims at providing for the total development of its pupils, spiritually, intellectually, physically, morally, socially, emotionally and culturally and through a sound education based on Christian, and especially Catholic, principles in an atmosphere that reflects these principles.
TEACHER - Religious Education
ability to teach
- Studies of Religion
- Year 8 & 9 Maths
Full time, temporary position commencing 12 July until the end of the 2021 school year
Maternity leave replacement
- hold a current /valid NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese To Work Teach and Lead document
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Application to be recieved by 3.00pm Friday 21 May 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer